Finally, we’re there!

This week has been a good one. I’ve finally got raw camera images inside the Dark Room’s display.

Read more

It’s almost there

We’ve almost got film camera images in the Dark Room…

Read more

New engine coming along

I’ve now removed some external libraries from The Dark Room project.

Read more

Removing an external library from code

The Dark Room engine is getting some refreshed display engine code.

Read more

More theme portfolio functionality

The WickedP WordPress theme gets some more custom portfolio functionality.

Read more

Building a render cache system

Hyperion gets an early cache system, to help speed up common and regular calculations.

Read more

Denoiser success

The denoising algorithm seems to be working, with a few adjustments in the colour data.

Read more

Starting on a denoiser algorithm

I’ve been searching for some ways to speed up the render engine, and came across denoising.

Read more

Clean depth of field render

A Hyperion render with 5000 samples, which ran for some 5 and a half hours!

Read more

Tracking algorithm started

The Dark Room’s tracking engine is getting a make-over, with a tracking engine included.

Read more