WickedP text logo

Rebuilding the Man

Original project: ProxyMan!
History: View complete project post history

Well, not so much rebuilding, but continuing to refine.

When I first started moving ProxyMan into a C++ project, I put a lot of effort into thinking how I could store data internally. The initial builds used a lot of the STL library, but upon redesigning and building the Dark Room, I found myself finding better ways to store project data. Ones that meant I didn't have to do a lot of the internal data management and heavy lifting myself.

With this in mind, I'm going to rebuild ProxyMan at some stage and redesign the underlying data system. A bit of a pain, but it will make it easier to work with in the future.